Tuesday, March 16, 2010

1 card for many challenges

I made this card using this nice and easy sketch to follow from Friday Sketchers



This is a card I made



I used the cute stamp sets from Pink Cat Studio named EASTER

I am joining the following challenges with this card :

1. A Spoon Full Of Sugar the theme is Easter Inspired creations
2. Cook Up A Card the recipe is :
a. Bunny
b. Eegs
c. Patterned Papers
3. By The Cute And Girly March Challenge they have theme "Spring is in the Air"
4. Friday Sketchers (the Sketch)
5. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge the theme is ANYTHING GOES

I hope the DT Member from each challenge like my card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous make Monika, thank you for playing along!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a pretty card love the colours and what an adorable image. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card, great colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, that image is just lovely and love the little eggs. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your cards!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable Monika and I love the layout, Thanks for playing with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your paper and image is a perfect match!!! so soft and inviting!!!! your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger