Monday, March 1, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 53

I made this card using a simple pretty sketch from Card Patterns



This is my card , first I stamped many cup cakes on a white paper and colored the cup cakes paper with green, yellow and purple.Put on the yellow paper.





Then I stamped the Apron from Hero Arts on a PP. Put on a white paper stamped with Apron too. Put on a light green paper. Put on the top of 4 stripes.



This is the finish card, I put a big Cup Cakes topping with Heart Blings from Hero Arts.



Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty..., Nika. Love the idea of putting together the cupcakes and the apron..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....cute creation....I love this one too b'cause to remind me about cooking and cooking....hi hi hi....
    wish you will be the winner for this challenge

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger