Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday MAMA

I used this easy and creative sketch from Kazan (the challenge from 2 Sketches 4 You)to making my card.



This card I made for my Mama's Bday...she live so far in Indonesia and I live in Germany..it needs always 2 weeks to send something to Indonesia...also I better make this card now even her bday is on 12 March.



How I made:

I stamped first the main Images and colored with my Copics (dark and soft brown). Then I paper pieced the ribbon by cutting once time the same images and only the ribbon I put once again.

This is the closed Photo of my card




For the MAMA , I colored the white paper with soft brown copics then I stamped Tiny Alphabet on it, then punched with round punch from Stampin Up. Punched again 4 brown flower and put the round M A M A on the top of the brown flower with double tape foam. Distressing the edge of each white paper with Tea Dye from Distress Ink. Put all together on the Dark Brown paper.



I am also following the challenge from Simon Says, they have a theme MOTHER'S DAY / GIRLY

Hope the Laura n Kazan and also the DT Member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Love how you did the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiss n hug for mbak monik's mom....
    I love you too Mom.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...darling card! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a beauty! I love the scallops and the distressing. Also, the way you added dimension to the bow is darling. I'm sure your Mama will LOVE it! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mama will love this Monika. You can see all the love you have put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really beautiful simple card, Monika!! I am sure your mom will love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is so cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Monika! Your mom will love this card!
    Thanks for joining Simon Says this week and I hope you will join again next time!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monika I love this card - it reminds me of a box of heart shaped chocolates. I am sure your Mama is going to love it too
    Hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure your Mama will love this card. You must miss eachother a lot?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger