Sunday, March 7, 2010

MINI CARD for NEW BABY

I read this FUN challenge from Everything But the Kitchen Sink,They want that we used FABRICS around our House on the card. Also I look around at my home something that I never used it again. I found this BIB from my Son Adrian, he is already 3 years old and never use this things again :)



I like also this challenge from CARDS BLOG they have challenge make a cards that are no bigger than 3″.

This is the base card I start with,a white scallop, stamped and distressing with blue ink. Gave so many hole with my "Things to make a hole" ( I dont know the name in English LOL).



Then I cut the BIB in a thriangle. Folded it 3 times and gave the safety PIN on it.










This is my finish MINI CARD for a NEW BABY



This is the MINI CARD more closed





And this is my 2 Sons, they were so proud presentiert my MINI CARD (Adrian 3 Years old and Kevin 5,5 Years Old)



I hope the DT Member like this card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback and suggestion from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

11 comments:

  1. wow! so fun and creative, Monika!! great minis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Monika! Great use of the bib - the little nappies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika,

    These are so adorable and way to think out of the box!!!! Very very Kreative!!! Your sons are adorable too!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute idea Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea! Simple yet very special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monika, oh these are so cute, i love them.

    Your sons are gorgeous, you must be so proud of them :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards Monika! I also thought of doing a cloth diaper, but I was using too thick a fabric I think, so I couldn't get it to work and still look good. Yours are a perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cantik sekali Mbak Monik...dan sangat creatif....terus itu clemek makan e siapa???......ya ampuuuun......tp hebat banget....ha ha hahaaaaaaaa....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and lovely-perfect for a mini card! Love the fabric diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! What a great idea! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger