Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lesezeichen mit Frühlingsgefühlen

I made this Bookmark first for joining the challenge from Creative Friday number 13.



I used this cute stamp sets from Pink Cat Studio named EASTER

Then I found many challenge fit with this Bookmark they are:

1. A Spoon Full Of Sugar the theme is Easter Inspired creations
2. Cook Up A Card the recipe is :
a. Bunny
b. Eegs
c. Patterned Papers
3. Creative Friday Book Mark with Spring Theme.
4. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge the theme is ANYTHING GOES


I hope the DT Member from each challenge like my Book Mark :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

9 comments:

  1. Super little bookmark Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet and fun looking tag Monika! Love that bunny, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!i like it ;o) ...love the litte rabbit!
    thanks for joining us at creative friday!

    xo janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! this is so sweet, Monika!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Monika. I like the colourful eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable little bookmark. Your image is colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along, Monika... Such cute bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute bookmark.
    Thank you for entering to CF.
    Hugs Babsi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger