Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Firday Sketchers # 91

I made this card using a nice sketch from Friday Sketchers

This is the sketch I was follow



This is the card I made, I used a cute stamp sent from a sweet Lady in the USA ...many thanks dear Natasha...



I put so many flower on the top of the vase covered the stamped Images to make the Flower pop up the Vase. I also put a sticker on the right side top. This is fit to a challenge from Caardvarks, we must used sticker on our card.




Hope the DT Member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

5 comments:

  1. Monika, love your card. Love the bling.... beautiful.

    Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog earlier. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. The bling of dragonfly, is it some kind of a sticker? Very cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My internet has been down Monika so now it is time to catch up. This card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love how you gave the focal image dimension by using the flowers over the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger