Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Shoe card :)

Maybe you already bored looking my shoe card on my Blog :) but I cant stop to making again and again shoe card using this lovely Images from Digi Doodle Shop.


This week on Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge blog we have another theme, a very easy one, USE YOUR FAV STAMP isnt it easy?

I love this shoe set, Judy have two shoe set on her Store. I love both of them :)

This card I made as a DT on DDSB.


The  sentiment  VOILA is from Hero Arts stamp set named CL325 : PARIS. I punched every edge of the paper with my edge puncher. (Because I have no CB machine :) LOL)

I stamped many swirl with grey ink on the edge of the white paper. The red rose is made by a hard ribbon and sent from my Lovely Friend Anne R in Jakarta, Indonesia....many thanks dear Anne....this is really a yummy flower.

I always colored the shoe with my Black embossing ink and gave clear embossing powder on it, heat it and gave white gel pen on the shoe to make it SHINY :)



I used the nice sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card :)


I am joining also the Simon Says Stamp Challenge : they have theme SING IT BABY....I remember the "PRETTY WOMAN" FILM....she has a pretty clothes and her black shoe :)


Thanks for looking and hope you join with us this week with DDSB challenge.

Love,


G+

22 comments:

  1. This is another gorgeous sexy Shoe card Monika. I love seeing the cards you make with Judy and Mom's shoes sets fantastic. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, elegant card Monika! I love your design and mix of patterns! The glossy shoe looks beautiful and the white highlighting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job Monika. I'm so tickled that you like the shoes, and you do so well with them.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created a classy, sassy card. Beautiful creation, as usual.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. faaabulous card, monika! how fun is that sleek stiletto!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This one is fabulous, Monika! The way you've colored the shoe is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was für eine geniale Karte Monika.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So much fun with the glossy accent on the high heels, perfect look, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card using the shoes image, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous sweetie! We love the gloss on the shoe - what a FAB idea!!! Your papers are perfect and we love your colours!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monika... I wondered what image you would use and thought of this one, love your elegant shoe and gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Monika This shoe looks soooo shiny. I like how you did that,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your shoe cards are always so perfect! Love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monika this beautiful!! Love the effect on the shoe xx lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Monika, the shoe looks so shiney too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. yet another gorgeous shoe card monika!!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty and glossy card you made. I love all of the details...
    Way to go Monika!!!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  18. This shoe is just as a real one, how you made it is just adorable !
    I to love the shoes images :o)
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like at least 20 of these cards!! :D How fun!! The gleam on the shoe looks fabulous!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I love your card. It is such a fun and unique way to color a stamp!! What a fantastic idea to make it look like patent leather. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous card Monika!!! Love it.
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger