Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Embellish Mag Color Challenge a Hello Card!




THIRD POST FOR TODAY


I really love the challenge from Embellish Magazine, what a nice color challenge and also they have a theme for our card. This time they have this theme on this Photo :


 This is Halloween color combo I think but I made another theme on my card not HALLOWEEN this time :)


The main images is Hero Arts HAPPY HELLO clear stamp, and  the sentiment also Hero Arts HELLO BIRDIE. I made a simple one this time :) cause I love using this circle puncher as an embellishment :) The lovely Purple Paper I have got from my lovely and very generous Friend named Betty, many thanks my dear Betty to send me those lovely Purple Paper that not so easy to find in Germany :)

Challenges :

Aud Sentiments : Anything Goes
Stamping for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

12 comments:

  1. beautiful color combo inspiration for your card Monika. I like that little birdie too! cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, Monika! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been a busy girl today. Would be hard to choose from all the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monika, this is so darn cute - really made me smile! Hope you are keeping well hun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like this card. Cute images... I bet, this is also a very quick card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, Monika! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger