Saturday, August 7, 2010

Little Rosie sending a hug and a little happy news.

I love this cute little Rosie digi Images from Mami Doodles and want to challenge my self to make a cute card with this images. You can see more about this challenge on Mami Doodles Blog.

I used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems:



I also using the recipe from PaperPlay challenge :  This is the recipe on their Blog :

Two DP's - 3 Flowers - 1 Ribbon - 1 Charm 

This is my card using the 3 point above :

I print the Images in the DP and paper piecing the dress from Rosie. I love this my old charm from last year they never used and stay always on my drawer. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. The ribbon is from a lovely friend in the USA named T :) many thanks dear and the flowers also from a lovely friend in USA named M..many thanks M :)

  
I am also joining the challenges From :


Cute Card Thursday : Whateva!!(sudah ada pemenangnya)
Just Hanna : Recipe Challenge 3 Flowers, 2 DP and 1 Ribbon (sudah ada pemenangnya)

The little happy news is I won on the Paper Play challenge at Thursday 29 July, and I won also yesterday (06 August) from the new Blog from CARDS magazine...yuhuuu...I get ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION for 6 month for a book that I like wohoooo...so happy and doing happy dance still now:) Thanks God for all this happines you gave me....


Thanks for looking :) and hope you have a sunny happy day...in Muenchen is no sun shine and it will be rainy again :(


Love,


G+

19 comments:

  1. Пращам ви малко слънце от България,вие ни изпратете малко дъжд,понеже при нас са много големи жеги!
    Картичката ви ,е много слънчева и сладка!
    поздрави Ади

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Monika. I have just printed her out to colour in too.. Like what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika love this and great use of the papers. I love paper piecing and you have done a fab job. Thanks for popping by mine means a lot. Aunty Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selamat pagi, Monika! I lived in Jakarta for several years but it was almost 20 years ago! Congratulations on your win at Paper Play last week! Your card is so sweet -- the paper pieced dress is adorable! How couild I have missed the 2 dp's on the receipe??? I deleted my card so you are now #10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica,
    at first, I hope my English is understandable...
    I found the way to your Blog and what a sweet card you made! Nice sketch u used!
    On your Blog I found some (for me new) challenges and I joined them with you ;-)
    Greetz, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congartulations Monika, with your prizes...
    Have a nice weekend.

    Greetings,
    Katja

    p.s. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Monica thanks for stopping by my blog..love this cute image great take on the chall..many congrats on your chall. wins..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Monica,
    ich kann es probieren in Deutsch, aber ik glaube meiner Deutsch ist 'terrible'.
    .
    I saw the BlogHop and I will try to find the time to do it. It's a real challenge!
    My e-mail is Hangoede@live.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello Monika
    your card is adorable!
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and for inviting me to your's
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because my English is very weak and write in Bulgarian, and he is quick and easy:)), will now translate the writing: I send you a bit of sunshine from Bulgaria, you send a little rain, because we are in very high heat!
    Your card is very sunny and sweet!
    congratulates Adi

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS, Monika!! What an adorable and beautiful card!! AWESOME happy news for you! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monika, love your card. Thanks so much for playing along with Mami Doodles again this week. Love what you created with Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for winning the challenges! Card's beautiful, thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles call.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats, Monika!! enjoy your prize! lovely card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is really adorabele. Sweet image and fabulous coloring! Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  16. well done MOnika xx Great card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations to you Monika.....You must be so happy. You deserve it, too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger