Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Freddy Feel Better Soon





FIRST POST FOR TODAY


 I like to use this cute Images from Daisy Doodles named Fellin'  Bad Freddy


 I like to use (AGAIN) this nice sketch from I Did It Creations Challenge Blog : 


This card also for a challenge from Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays Blog : The challenge is to make a Get Well or Good Luck project.


This card I made with that challenges above :



This is a closed up of my Card :


Challenges :

Aud Sentiments : Anything Goes
Bee Crafty - Anything Goes
Stamping for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking :)


Love,


G+

9 comments:

  1. awe that little teddy looks so sad. but he's cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika!! This card is sooooooo cute!! You have coloured him beautifully! Great card xx Hugs Tinax

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. I love your coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little Teddy, he's a bit under the weather. But, this card is sure sunny and bright. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute bear - great take on the sketch - thanks for joining us at I Did it Creations this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty colored. The image is also so cuuute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at SSDS this week. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, Monika! The image is adorable and you have coloured it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger