Thursday, August 26, 2010

VIOLIN CARD

This week Digi Doodles Shop's Best have another challenge, the theme this week is :

DISTRESSING

 I really like this Instrument Set 2 stamp from  Digi Doodle Shop: 




This is my card for this week as DT Member :



I distressed the Music note paper and also the oval shape for the main Images. The sentiment is from Hero Arts clear stamp set., the swirl stamp also from Hero Arts.



I also joining these challenges :

Cute Card Thursday - NO die cuts or punches (for the OVAL I cut it with my scissor and was drawing first with my template Oval) I have no CB Machine also this challenge is very great for me :)

Stampin' Royalty - monochromatic neutrals


Thanks for looking and I hope you join with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.





Love,


G+

22 comments:

  1. Hey Monika,

    Very nicely done hun. Very classy looking. Love it.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the distressing. Love the music theme!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Monik! Love your distressing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika, great card... makes me think of an orchestra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Monika! Great design and distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaa... violin... pretty take on distressing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great Monika, love how you've coloured the violin.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring Monika, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great showcasing of this image Monika I love thee violin. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. Really like how you did the flourishes around the violin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love anything with music on it! So pretty!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monika this is lovely! Love the coloured image and the patten around it. xx Beautiful!

    Hugs Tina xx

    PS Did you get my card? xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the music notes paper you paired with this stamp, a perfect match!! The colouring on the violin is really pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful coloring on the violin, Monika! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - this is beautiful. The image is perfect. Great take on monochromatic neutrals. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - very pretty image! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Monika ! Love your coloring and the paper you used.
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Monika! Love the distressing! Just beautiful.
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger