Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sending you sunshine and laughter

Hi All my friend today we meet again with a new challenge from Digi Doodle Shop's Best.


We have a very easy and (I think) a lovely theme from all challenge on all blogs challenge :) :


ANYTHING GOES

I really love to used this Images from Judy...what a fab Images dont you think..... it is fit for Summer theme cards, the name is WATERMELON FOR EVERYONE.








 This is my card for this week :






The Sentiment is from Hero Arts and also the swirl on the edge.


Another Photo of my card, I colored my card with water color pencil, only the Plate I colored with my copic markers :)




I also joining the challenges from :


Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge  - summer time feeling

Sundays with Chrissy - favorite time of year  ( I LOVE SUMMER TIME :) )




Thanks for looking and I hope you joining with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.


Love,




G+

23 comments:

  1. wonderful coloring, Monika! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cheerful summer card ~fab!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage feel to this Monika. Hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That watermelon looks good enough to eat! Too bad the ants are getting to it first! Marvelous job my dear!!!
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Nika xx Hugs your pal Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Monika,

    This really turned out cute! Makes me want to run out and get a watermelon. Very nicely done!

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE watermelon and your card is mouth watering, LOL!!! Very lovely, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card and wonderful coloring,Monik!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Monika, it makes your mouth water..... lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card hun...I could just eat a piece of that melon lol..

    Thanks for playing at cowgirl up xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really get the need for watermelon immediatly when you see it on your card! It looks tasty. It's a pity that the ants are first!;-)
    Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, Monika and I love how you color it, make it looks old.
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous colouring on this card Monika :D Nothing says summertime like "ants" haha! Thankyou for joining us at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colouring Monika, the watermelon looks fab, just the right colours and the ants look so funny. How many times has this happened on picnics? Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC and we hope you will join us next week. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty. Definitely has a summertime feel to it! Thanks for joining us over at Cowgirl Up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CSSC, hope to see you again next week :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Monika! Love it!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute~ Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger