Friday, August 27, 2010

Trick or Treat

I love this Free Images from My Grafico Store.

I want to challenge my self making a Halloween  card, I think I never make a really Halloween card with real Halloween Images :) I made sometimes only with the Fall colors :)

Ok this is my card for My Grafico challenge # 63 :


this is the closed Photo of my card :


I used double stamp the cat is from this set and the sentiment is also freebie from my Grafico on this set, they really have cute and nice stamp :) I love to use it :)


Challenges :

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes
Alota Rubber Stamp : Fall Color Challenge
Treehouse Thursday Challenge # 064 : Falls Color
Bee Crafty : Anything Goes
Stamping for the Weekend : Anything Goes




Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

10 comments:

  1. Nice color sister...really love your design too......so cool.....
    I want to use this design for my card too, may I...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely design, Monika! great halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute to be spooky Monika. I love it. Thanks for playing along this week with Treehouse Thursday Fall Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! That pumpkin witch is really cute! Nice job with coloring and like the paper teering you did. I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card! I just love that freebie! Perfect for our challenge this week!
    Thanks so much for joining us at MyGrafico Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super card! thanks for joining us at MyGrafico ;>

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very, very cute!! I love the torn paper pieces and your pumpkin is colored perfectly!!

    Thank you so very much for playing along with us at the Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge!!

    Heather Prince
    aka: princessheather

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO glad that you entered this lovely card for the challenge! Love your creative and fun take of the Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Treehouse Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Halloween card, Monika! Thanks for joining us for a MG challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger