Monday, August 16, 2010

BIG CHEESE (A Yellow card)

Hi all my friend...hope you are all okay and feeling happy today :)

Today we meet again with 2 weekly challenges from Daisy Doodle.

We have a very nice theme this time : Made a card with:  Yellow + White or Creme (you can interpretation in anyway...example a Yellow DP, a Yellow Images, a Yellow Ribbon...etc...)  easy right :)

Ok this is my card as DT member :


I used this cute Big Cheese images from Jules Store. I paper piecing the Mouse by cut it and colored it with blue copics marker. For the yellow strip, I have punched with many circle puncher in different size. I like to make it simple cause I want to show how cute the little Mouse is in front of the Big Cheese :)


Also joining this lovely challenges :

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge : anything goes    sudah ada pemenangnya)

Fab & Funky: Use Your Favorite Color (I love to use yellow color at the moment :) ) (sudah ada pemenangnya)

One Stitchat At a Time : pack a Punch (I used my circle punch to make the yellow strip on my card :) ) (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Crafty Catz weekly challenge : Animal (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Incy Wincy Designs : Yellow

Craft Your Days Away: Your Favorite Things (I love using this cute Images) (sudah ada pemenangnya)

 Thanks for looking and hope you can join with us at Daisy Doodles challenge :)



Love,


G+

27 comments:

  1. A very funny card Monika. It really made me laugh. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever creation! Made me smile!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucu banget mbak...si tikus jagain keju incarannya sampai ketiduran ya.....biar nggak dimakan ama Mbak Nika tuh...hi hi hiiiii.....
    cute idea.....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card Monika, the cheese looks fab!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got the cheese!!!!! love how you layered the wee mouse. fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and fun Monika! Love the happy mouse in front of the cheese and the yellow punched strip you made looks perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi My Pal!! I love love love this card! So cute xx

    Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute Monika! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monika
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful work so good of you to play along with our punches theme at OSAAT Please pop in next week

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh. i. die. TOO CUTE, monika!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!!! there are even cut out holes in the cheese!! he he

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun and cute card, love it!

    Thanks for sharing with us at OSSAT Pack a Punch challenge this week!

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hii ..... I'm glad to see your blog. My blogger Indonesia. I'm here to establish freinds blog. If acceptable, stop at my blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely work! thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT this week
    good luck
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute what a fun image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!Love the holes in the yelloe! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky and Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fabulous creation.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the big cheese! super card, thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT, and we'll have a new challenge for you tomorrow, so don't forget to check in :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just gorgeous - Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Total witzig, gefällt mir sehr.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger