Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday my Lovely Hubby = Stefan

I really love this sketch from Card Positioning Systems and want to try to challenge my self :)



This card I made really in the last minute (last 2 days :) LOL) before his birtday. Because I am starting to do a job on a company (Accounting company) I just really forget that my dear Hubby will have his bday at 14 August :)

This is my card for him...his hair is Blondi (thats why I colored it with my Yellow Copic Markers) and I like this cute Images sent from Mbak D in Indonesia...dear Mbak D...many many thanks for your kindness...love this Image sooo much he is so cute and cool :) dont you think :)



I change the 3 lines in the left side with HAPPY BIRTHDAY in blue. I colored the Images with copic and only his trousers with water color pencil :)

I wrote also his name under the main Images :) (The clouds stamp is from Hero arts and the Grass Puncher is from Martha Stewart)


This card also for challenges from :

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge : anything goes (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Craft Your Days Away: Your Favorite Things (I really love this TGF stamp soo cute and cool :) ) 


Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

19 comments:

  1. This is fantasic!!! Well done Monika! Just stunning xx Hugs your pal Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is wonderful and I am certain he will love it because you made it from your heart!!! My Dad's B-day is also this Sat.

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. What's not to love. Hair is always tricky, but he's a blonde cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute birthday card Monika and I'm sure your hubby will love it! Hope you have a fun day celebrating his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Monika. Wishing Stefan a happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not childish at all Monika. I am sure Stefan will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch, Monika! I love the way you place the sentiment up the side! Adorable image! Happy B-day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute, Monika! i am sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Monik! Your Lovely Husband must love it!
    Sending Birthday Wishes to him

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Monika,

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet of you, Nika... Love all the things in the card. Happy birthday for Stefan. Many happy returns.
    By the way, love your grass punch. Harus beli neh...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Stefan,, wish u all the best
    Cute card mba, your husband will like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is fantastic! Your hubby will love it! Happy birthday to your DH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby card, love the sentiment down the side. great idea. Thank you for playing along at Pennys this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monika, this is a fab card for a man, I love how you've created a scene on your card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Great project here love your colours and papers too
    Thanks for joining our first challenge at CYDA

    Liz xx
    CYDA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Monika, great image.

    Thank you for joining us for our first challenge over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger