Friday, August 6, 2010

Sea Shell near the Beach

I love this Photo challenge from Moxie Fab. They have another Tuesday Trigger with this Photo:




This is my take on from the Photo above, I really love the sea shell on the Photo above. I can used my lovely stamp from Hero Arts named Antique Engravings (CL383). I colored my sea shell with copic marker. Then I distressing the back paper behind the sea shell with 3 colors of Distess ink (2 different blue and the tea dye one).Then I spread the ink on my wet brush to make an effect like sand on the beach. Last but not least gave white gel pen on the blue area.





This card also for a challenges from

Cupcake Craft Challenge #102  : They have theme Distressing (I distressing with Ink on my card) (sudah ada pemenangnya)
Delightful Challenges - distressing (I distressing with Ink on my card) (sudah ada pemenangnya)
Cute Card Thursday : Whateva!! (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Thanks for looking :)

Supplies : Stamp : Hero Arts CL383 Antique Engravings, HELLO = Hero Arts CL342 Everyday Sayings
Ink : MEMORIES Artprint Brown, Distress Ink from Tim Holtz (Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye)
Copics Marker (to coloring the Sea Shell).
Another Supplies : My Jute Ribbon in Brown and Jute Cord (rope), Sea Shell embellishment all are my stash.


Love,


G+

26 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful card Monika ! I love the soft colours and the little charm is so sweet ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the Tuesday Trigger!! Love the mesh material and the little charm! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Monika. The addition of the burlap make sit seem very nautical, like a fisherman's net almost! I like the tiny silver shell charm too. Your sponging of the diagonal corners is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Monika.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is gorgeous Monika!!! your image is so summery and your colouring is FAB! We love the embellishments!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Those warm colors are real pretty! Hey, did you know that you won something here: http://northridgemedia.net/blogs/create/2010/08/giveaway-winners/ in Online subscription winners section! COngrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Monika, this is really lovely, love what you've done with the inks too. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Monika. Love the sponging and distressing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Monika! I see you like burlap too, and these stamps are so nice! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. keren mbaaaaak...ada aja idenya ya....
    top abissss dech.....

    kissess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - another beautiful card. I've been perusing your blog and find not only cards amazing (they are!) but also the way you can combine so many challenges and not have your cars look forced. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful...I just love the sea shells and all the awesome distressing!!! Great use of the twine and burlap, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi monika! i did see this over at flickr!! i'm blown away by the textures! love that you created patterns on the shells.. and the tiniest little charm is just right. so glad i came over!

    cheers, hannah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring -- and the addition of the little shell charm is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Monika
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card, Monika!! very pretty colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a gorgeous card Monika, love the texture

    Thanks so much for joining in with our distressing challenge this week at Cupcake
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Monika, so glad you visited my blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful and all summer.:)) Thanks for joining DC.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Monika...I love your beautiful card!!!Great take on the Trigger!!You have a fab Blog!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Monika! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger