Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy birthday candy in Pastel colors

I love the theme from My Grafico challenge this week...I love PASTEL color...


This is my card using the Freebie from My Grafico :




I colored the Candy with my Copics marker color. The Sentiment is from Hero Arts. For this card I need only 12 minute to made :) Just love this cute Candy Images.




I also join this challenge :


Sweet Stampin Challenge: use your favourite stamp or image (I love this images so much and really want to make a card with this Images till the time is coming...love to use this Images with pastel colors :) ) (sudah ada pemenangnya)

I Did It Creation: Anything Goes (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Your Next Stamp: Birthday (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Fab & Funky: Use Your Favorite Color  (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Bee Crafty : Use Ribbon (I use a little bit ribbon in this card hope it is fit with the challenge :) ) 
 
Our Daily Bread Designs - stamp it more than once (sudah ada pemenangnya)


Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge : anything goes (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Craft Your Days Away: Your Favorite Things ( I love using this cute candy Images) (sudah ada pemenangnya)


Thanks for looking :)


Love,




G+

26 comments:

  1. Oh Monika
    This card is so sweet (excuse the pun), I love the pastel colours you have used. And although it is a simple design the card is just beautiful.
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful. I love the simplicity of it. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pastel colours look so lovely Monika. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just as cute as can be.These cards are called CAS(Clean and Simple)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Monika! I love CAS cards like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these soft colors, Monika! Cute images too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So this card is sweet! So few items, but all in all, everything else will just be unnecessary .... GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, and you still had that little chance to make it.. Good..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful!! Love it,Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute and sweet birthday card Monika! I love the soft colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card and the colors look good enough to eat. LOL Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

    Hugs
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet Monika! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet Monika! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a "sweet" card! Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin. Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!I love the colors!Beautiful Cas card!
    i forgot...thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Monika, love the cute candies.

    Thank you for joining us for our first challenge over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. GORGEOUS!!! Love the pastels! Thanks for joining us in the ODBDSLC! We hope you will join us a again! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww, this is such a cute card Monika, I love the pastel shades. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! love the card and your use of the candy image! Thanks so much for joining us at MtGrafico Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats you won the MyGrafico Challenge ! Your card was super cute I have just featured you and your blog on the challenge blog. I have been on Vacation or it would have been up yesterday sorry! will be sending you an email . =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. So adorable!!! Love how simple and beautiful this is! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty. We hope to see you at our next challenge.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger