Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Purple Butterfly

My lovely frien Neeti told me about this new challenge on the Blackleaf Studios blog. Many thanks Neeti for the info :)

They have a sketch challenge this week :


I want to make a card with all in Purple....(this is my fav color ever :) LOL) also...this is my take on the sketch above :


I stamped the swirl (CL116) from Hero Arts clear stamp many times on the white Paper with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. Then I stamped the Heart Winged Butterfly  from Hero Arts Wood stamp on a purple paper and  embossed it with white embossing powder.Gave so many Gemstones in purple too to make it fit with the Sketch. Stamped the sentiment also from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings with black ink.



This is again one Photo of my card : (The Butterfly Body also full with many Gemstones in purple)


Challenges I am joining with this card :

Craft Your Days Away: Your Favorite Things (This butterfly stamp is my very lovely stamp)

Creative Craft Callenges : Animal Antics (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Cute Card Thursday : Whateva!! (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge : anything goes (sudah ada pemenangnya)

Simon Says Stamp and Show : Things with wings (sudah ada pemenangnya)

 


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day...

Love,


G+

18 comments:

  1. Hi Monika,
    thanks for your comments! I really like your purple butterfly card!!! I´m from Northrhine-Westfalia in Germany. And yes, I also participated in the blog hop at Daisy Doodles!
    XX Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika this is gorgeous... love all the colors and your take on the sketch is perfect :). lovely butterfly and blings. Thanks for joining us at Blackleaf Studio.
    Hugs,
    Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Monika. Love purple and butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Monika!! Love it xx

    Your pal Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Monika! Love the embossed butterfly and the gems!!
    Will try to get a longer e-mail off to you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean lines of your card, thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges,

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card... teh monik,ak masukin link blog dirimu sebagai blog insprasi di blogku :)
    Have a nice Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. cantik Mbak dengan ungu emang bikin cardnya Mbak Nika makin yahoood ajeee....
    keren abis.....love purple too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on that sketch Monika! I thought about you as there's a candy going on on our new blog: http://scraprendezvous.blogspot.com/ Hopefully you'll be able to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Monika! I love the colours you have used and your combination of stamps! The gems look beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Nika. Reminds me to use the same swirl stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic card, I love the swirls, butterfly, layout and colours.... I love it all ;-) Thanks for joining in with our first Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monika....WONDERFUL card!!!

    Thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger