Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little girl in yellow

I like to challenge my self with this Sketch from Everything but the Kitchen Sink.



Also this nice challenge from Incy Wincy Designs Challenge, they have theme :  to use YELLOW as your main colour on your project!!!

Also Anything Goes Challenge Blog they have them THREE LAYERS

This is my card with the 3 point above :



This is the closed up photo of my card :



I also joining the challenge from :


Lexis Creations : using Yellow and Orange

Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

11 comments:

  1. so,so sweet ~such a colourful card
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, love the circle and the different cuts on your layers. Great color combo, very 60's, but you're to young to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Monika!! I would love to swap a card x :0) xx

    Hugs your pal Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet! lovely card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little girl is so sweet, Monika! Great, happy design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet.. Can I have some chocolates, please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card ,love the papers you have used and how you have coloured the gorjuss girl image
    thanks for joining us at lexi's and good luck
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!!!! I love the papers and your colouring is great! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab card. Thanks so much for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the different papers! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layers! And that little girl image is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger