Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2 Roses For You Dian I.

Love this sketch from Roxx T on Doodle Palace Blog.



I really forget to make a bday card for my best friend in Jakarta, Indonesia. She was my pen pal. Becuase if her I know my Hubby. She was also pen pal from my Hubby. She was so kind to me give one of her pen pal to write to me and then my Pen Pal in Germany (named Stefan) fly to Jakarta and then we fall in love...one year after he propose me and we have made our wedding in Jakarta....

To my best Pen Pal ever , Dian Insaniasih.....happy belated bday and hope you like this card..(she told me she like Red Rose at the time) here is a card with rose for you :



The lovely Images you can find on the Daisy's Digi Doodle Store : the name of the Images is Roses.

This is the close Photo of my card :  (I love using my white gel pen to make a shiny on my flowers :) )


Dear Dian hope you like this card and I will send you soon to Indonesia :)

Stamp Something : Go Digital...the Images is from Daisy Doodle...

Mami Doodles : Anything Goes.


Thanks for looking and hope you have happy sunny day....

Love,

G+

10 comments:

  1. lovely story on how you met your husband, Stefan. Your card is beautiful. Love the damask paper and your coloring of the roses is ever so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Monika! this is beautiful! Lovely colouring and great colours and papers used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and your roses are coloured so nicely. She will love this card - even if you are late.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful card Monika! Wonderful colouring of the roses and I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great love story.Your card is fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and the foiled paper. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely story and this is a rapturous card. The embossing behind the rose really sets it off!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow..ow.. that's the story how you met Stefan.. Ehem..ehem.... This is a lovely roses card..

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty! lovely coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger