Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Christmas in July (15 minutes card)

I made this card for a challenge from Cards For Men. The theme is Christmas in July.



I used my Stampin Up stamp and stamped 3 times the snowman on the white paper. I made my own Design Paper on the green paper by stamped so many times the snowman with green ink from Colorbox.




I colored the Snowman with my water color pencil and brush it with wet brush. Gave brads with star shape to fix the white panel on the top of corrugated brown paper. Simple and easy to make, I needed only 15 minute to finished this card :)



I join also these challenges :

The Corrosive Challenge Blog : Christmas Time

Fussy and Fancy challenge: Christmas in July

Wee Memories - free for all

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

17 comments:

  1. Lovely Santa stamp Monika. It looks great and your BG paper turned out so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Monika love the images and colours
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! lovely card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Monika. Thanks for commenting on my card. Hugs, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW very quick! Simple & to the point! Cute lil snowmen!! Thanks for playing with us Fussy & Fancy girlz this time round! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great, love this one! Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Monika! Love how you used the same stamp for the background! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely darling card! Adorable snowman image! Just love how you also used the same image to stamp for your background! Fabulous job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cards for Men! Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge!

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Monika & I love the stamped background :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card monika, fab snowmen and love how you have created your own backing paper.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by,Wonderful snowmen! Love the corrugated card and your own backing paper. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Monika, I love the snowman, I must check him out at SU.

    Thanks for playing along with Cards for men, and good luck in the challenge.

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Monica. Super example of a quick make as well. Good luck in the challenge over on Cards for Men and thanks for stopping by.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute snowmen. I love the crimped background paper too.

    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy's Christmas in July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love your card. How fun, Christmas in July! Wonderful layout. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den of Crafts. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger