Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pirates Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Hallo all Friends....today we meet again with a Blog Hop from Daisy Doodles.  This time Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge blog is hosting a pirate's treasure hunt.

If you have come from Jules' Daisy Doodles you are in the correct order.


If at any time the map of Coconut Island leads you astray you can pick it up at the challenge blog.

This is my Pieces of  X  you must collect :)



Make sure that you leave a comment at every 'X' to be eligible to win the prize.


The prize is : The Ahoy Matey stamp set and a $5.00 gift certificate from Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.



Each matey must collect all the pieces of the puzzle, available at each stop on the map. Along the hunt it will become clear who made the card. All the information collected will be delivered at your last stop and the winner will be picked at random from the correct answers.

This is my card using that cute Images above from Miss Daisy : (I think I am so happy to use my Blender copic = it is very new just bougt one day before I made this card= and it makes the red color looks so blend on his t-shirt...please forgive me **a New Copic Fans**)



This is a part of the card, I have using 3 distress ink color the Tea Dye, Mustard Seed and Broken China. Put the color on my Crafting Mat and spread water on it and put the PAPER at the top of the spread ink. Then I used my heat tool to make the color dry.


This is another part of the card :


This is also another part of the card, I love to coloring the Parot he is so cool dont you think :)





Be sure to mark your X leave a comment here and the next spot on the hunt is Susan and Emma, The Two Pink Ladies.

Thanks for joining our Blog Hop :) 


Love,

G+

20 comments:

  1. Monika your post is perfect!!! I love your card and your coloring is perfect. It is a pleasure to be on the DD Team with you.
    Hugs xx
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love how you did the sentiment, goes so well with the rest of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tis a great pirate's card, matey. Freddy holding the skull and crossbones...the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'tis a good card gentleman o' fortune ... nay long t' go .... 'tis good coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute and fun card Monika! Great design and colouring. I love the colourful sentiment banner and the skull and crossbones flag is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. Your banner turned out awesome! I love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ye be a true pirate with ye card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great pirate card! I love the way you added the bird and chest to the card. Awesome job!

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahoy matey, your card is so really cool. Great design as always :) It is so much fun playing this blog hop :) great creative way!!!
    Fingers crossed for winning this digi :) xoxo, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute. Love the card and this hop. Thanks Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monika xx

    you know how much I love this card !! brilliant use of the images hunny xx

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Monika I love the dimension the flag gives the card. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card. Red Copics tend to bleed and I have found that blending Copics takes lots of practice, I think you're doing great. Love the card you sent me and the images you stamped. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monika,
    I like your card.. great color choices.. and I like your little circles.. off to the next treasure!! thanks for sharing your talent with us..HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monika, what a brilliant card. I love the that the teddy features so big, he is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. such an adorable card. The ahoy matey is the best. I like how you made it and then told us how. I will have to give that technique a try!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow love your card... so much fun!! Just collected my puzzle piece:-) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger