Monday, July 19, 2010

Teddy and his balloons

Love this sketch from Card Positioning System. An easy sketch to follow :)



I love also this cute CUTHBERT WITH BALLOONS from Talles from Pollycraft Friday Freebie.

This is my card using the sketch above :


I love to colored the Teddy cause he is sooo cute and easy to colloring. I used this many dots in many colors DP to fit with the Balloons that the Teddy has. I sponging the background paper with distress ink in blue and brown and gave a bit green pen to the grass.




This card is for the challenge from :

Card Positioning Systems : the sketch

Tales from Pollycraft :  Flash Your Freebies!!!! I used this cute freebies from Pollycraft.

Stamp Something : Something Digital Challenge

Mamidoodles : Anything goes

Caardvarks : Birthday Card

Moxie Fab World : FUN AND CUTE challenge


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a happy sunny day like we are in Muenchen (today is 25 Celcius Degree)






Love,

G+

23 comments:

  1. Hey Monika! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! You did a great job on your coloring. Isn't he sweet? I love the layout you've used.

    That's so cool that you live in Germany! I used to live in Germany also, in Hessen. My husband from Germany and all three of our boys were born in Germany too.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Monika. Love the design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is REALLY cute, Monika! I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! The DP really matches the image. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooooooo cute, Monika! such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Love the bear and balloons and I like your use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MOnika..great choice of colours...love this card soo much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monika, This is one of the cutest cards you've made! Love the wonderful colors and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Monika! Great colouring. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so cute Monika. I like the Pollycraft images and this one is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely words you wrote.
    Hugs from Annika in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love the coloring. Perfect for a beautiful baby boy's B-day! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy and colorful, Monika! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. love your coloring... all bright and shine :)
    Btw congrats on your winning at 2 sisters :) enjoy ur creativity with the stamps :))
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Monika! What an adorable teddy bear! Cute card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet card Monika! Love the adorable image and the fun papers. Thanks so much for going digi with us at Stamp Something this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. your coloring and background papers are perfection.

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is SO adorable! The colors & patterned paper you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Monika! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, this is really beautiful! Love the layout and your coloring is fabulous!

    Hugs, Karen

    If you love challenges then my new blog is purr-fect for you!
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger