Thursday, July 1, 2010

DDSB Challenge # 14 DOTS & CIRCLES

Hallo all my friend...today AGAIN Thursday...it means...Another challenge from Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

This week we have a theme :

DOTS AND CIRCLES.

For more information see the Challenge Blog on Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

This is my card for this week, I use the stamp from Digi Doodle Shop named Baby Set for Boy and can you guess...this month this stamp sets is has a 50% discount...please go and see on Digi Doodle Shop..Judy has many stamp with discount up to 50% :)


I used this cute Baby Set For Boys Digi Images from Digi Doodle Shop.

I printed out the Digi Images and then stamped it with 3 different Ink from Distress Ink in Blue. Then I colored it a bit with blue Copic. The Dots stamp is from Hero Arts named CLING DOTS.

Here is more close Photo of  my card :



Another Photo of my card :




I hope you get inspiration from my Card and you like to play with us this week :)

Another news, Digi Doodle Shop has a discount on the store up to 50%...why dont you go there and see what Judy has :)



I am joining also the challenge from :

Our creative Corner also have a challenge using BLUE AND GREEN Colors.


Paperplay Challenge : card for a child ( I think this card can be for a little boy who is 2 or 3 or 4 years old :)


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a happy sunny day :)

Love,

G+

26 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I love how you made the little clothesline.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika this is so cute what you did with this stamp set! I just love it!!

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika,
    I love this card. It's so adorable!
    Did you stamp the spots on your card? it's lovely!
    Greetings,
    Katja x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Monika! Love all the polka dot baby clothes and the clothes line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monika

    So sorry for not visiting your blog for a while :-( I have not been well recently.
    Love this cutie little card, the clothes on the washing line look perfect!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card I love how you hung the baby clothes on clothes line....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monika this is beautiful. I love the spotty baby clothes and the matching papers. Fantastically creative x Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love stamps of baby clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable Monika - I love that little clothesline!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monika, what a beautiful card. I love the dotty outfits and background. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute, love the little clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, Monika! Love the clothesline!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Monika, great card, I love this digi set!! Super creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of lovely dots Monika. I'll have to try and get something done...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eine wunderschöne Karte Monika, die Idee finde ich genial.

    Einen schönen Freitag
    wünscht Dir
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the washing line idea. Nice colours too.

    jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is adorable, Monika!! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card monika,i love how you have placed the clothes on the line.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwwee, this is super cute dear... love the way you hang the images... ur cards have always been a great inspiration for me!! :)
    xoxo, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Monika this is so lovely! this card is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really cute, I like how you made your green dot card like grass at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is just adorable. You could make this a girls card by just switching to pink. So dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fab! Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week. Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Monika your card is fabulous! So creative and perfect for a baby boy!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card Monika. You do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger