Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer time at the Beach

Today is Thursday..it means another challenge from Digi Doodle Shop's Best for this week.

For more information please take a look at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge Blog.

This week we have theme : Anything Goes. Easy peasy right  :)

This is my card using this cute Images named : Summer Fun Doodles 1 and Summer Fun Doodles 2


I love to make this scene using that 2 different Digi Images from Digi Doodle Shop.

Coloring all the Images with my Copic Marker. The background , I mean the blue and sand one I gave the color with my Sponge, take the ink from the Distress Ink and gave to the white paper.


Here is more Photo of my card :




I like to make easel card and this card can my DH bring to his office and stay on the top of his table :)


I am joining also the challenges from :


CAS TASTIC wednesday challenge : Summer inspiration

Stamp Something : Go Digital...the Images is from Daisy Doodle...

Allsorts challenge: Summer Days

Sir Stampalot Challenge : Hazy Lazy Days of Summer.

Meljens Design : An Easel Card

Thanks for looking and your lovely comment it is really makes my day :)


Love,


G+

29 comments:

  1. lovely easel card, Monika! love all the summery elements and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun summer card Monika! Beautiful colouring and I love the great beach scene you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks great Monika! I love how it all turned out. Just lovely!

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card today, Monika! Love the surf board and hot air balloon! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks like so much summer fun.... Great card !!!!

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Monika! Love the Summer scene!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, beautiful. Don't you just love summer? Great card Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And another wonderful card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something again.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monika this is so gorgeous I love the design you have created and such a great easel card too. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect card for our summer theme. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very bright and summery! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and so much sunshine (abroad) in it :o) Beautiful coloring !
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful as always, Monika! Makes me long for the beach and some sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that's a fun summer card! Love the idea love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab summer themed card.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. FABulous! Love all the summery details!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Monika,
    You have created a fabulous summer scene on your gorgeous card.
    Thank you for entering it into the challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the beach and this card made me want to be there. Great job on bringing me to my favorite spot!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful card , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, now I have beach envy! Such a fun card!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Easel Card challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  23. great card mbak!! makes me wanna run to kuta beach! :D love it and its so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger