Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Challenge Guess DT

I was winning as Guess DT on the challenge from Jazzy Paper Designs 9, with this card :)

Today Tenia has another challenge with this : CD cover of the Herbie Hancock album The Headhunters as inspiration :


This is my Card with the inspiration above :


I used the Images from Betty as sponsor for this week with her lovely Images that you can see here on her Etsy Shop. I used the Fleur de Lis Images from Betty.


I colored the Images with my red copic marker.

I made my own DP using Hero Arts tiny stamp using yellow, red, blue and pink Ink.


Thanks for looking and I hope you can hop to Tenia's Blog and join her challenge this week :)

This card also for a challenge from:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge : use your Vibrant color (I used red and blue and yellow on the main images )

2 Sisters Challenge Blog : Anything Goes

Wee Memories :  free for all



Love,

G+

17 comments:

  1. lovely card! beautiful stamping on the background!! so pretty, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love that you made your own paper and what you did with the images. Glad to have you a GDer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cuteness Miss Monika!!!! Thanks for being the Guest Designer over at Jazzy Paper Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika! Well done on the Guest Designer!! You so deserve it!! You cards are amazing and this one is just wonderful!! Love the colours and the background is stunning!! Well done Monika xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your guest DT spot. Great card. That's a wild inspiration photo. I hop over and check out what's cookin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again xx Thanks for join us at the 2 sisters challenge blog xxx See you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Monika. Thanks for joining us for the 2 Sister Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Monika for winning DT Designer Guest. This card is cute. I love vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! You have become so very creative my dear Monika!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the inspiration.. I always struggle on these types of inspiration challenges Monika. but you have done well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful colourful bg, Monika!
    Lai-Yoke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card, great colors! I love it!
    Thanks for playing at the Whoopsi Daisy hope to see you again next month challenge.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creative card! Great inspirations!!!! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges. hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute! I love how you used the fleur de lis! You did a fab job Monika!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger