Monday, July 12, 2010

Car Happy Bday Card

I made this card in order from my lovely Friend Lakmini, she want to send this card for her brother in Srilanka :)

I also like the challenge rom CAS tastic Challenges, they have theme USING KRAFT on our project .

This is my card Using Kraft paper :


I used the Images from lovely Judy from her shop Digi Doodle Shop. The images name is Old Car 1

I colored it with my Blue copic markers and for the  wheel I used my water color pencil and brush it with my water brush. Gave much white gel pen on it to make the car look shiny :)

This is the close Photo of my card :


I used my score board to make the line on the kraft paper.







Thanks for looking :) hope you have a lovely sunny day like we are in Muenchen :)

Love,

G+

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Monika! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you made the car look so real!! Great job my dear!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika what a cool looking car! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful car, and card!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your card Monika,it looks like old, love this image !
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your car looks great, I first thought you used glossy accents, but it is a white gel pen! Great tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Monika the car looks amazing a great card. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  8. great masculine card, Monika! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this blue car... So manly....

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger