Monday, July 5, 2010

Daisy Doodle Recipe Challenge

Hi all ladies....today is another Daisy Doodle Creative Challenges on the month of July :)

This time we have RECIPE CHALLENGE. 


We can make any card using DIGI IMAGES and the recipe is : to use


 3 Brads
2 Design Paper
  1 Ribbon  

This week we have a sponsor from Judy's Shop named Digi Doodle Shop. All the DT ladies will use Judy's lovely Images on the DT card :)

This is my card using the recipe above :



The Images I have got from Digi Doodle Shop named : Bear Set. This is a very cute Images....I love to coloring this cute Teddy. I made the paper piecing for her gingham clothes and colored the red ribon on Teddy's neck with my Copic Marker. The Heart also I made as paper piecing, print out once more again the Digi Images and cute only the heart and adhere it with double tape foam.

I used 2 different Design Paper the pink gingham and the pink stripe paper. The ribbon (I really love this)...this is an old collection from me from last year :) LOL. The brad  also an old collection :) but still useful.


I made as simple as I can this card..... no sentiment...also this card can be a card for a new baby born or for a little girl birthday, or also for a lady who loves or collection the Teddy Bear at home :) the selection is no limit :)


This is a close Photo of my card :


Because this card also using the color combo from The Play Date Cafe Challenge , I also joining this card for the challenge with this Photo inspiration:



Also for a challenge from Jenny in her Blog :  Wee Memories :  free for all

Thanks for looking :)

Love,










G+

27 comments:

  1. Totally ADORABLE Monika I love the gingham on the bears tummy matching the DP Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Monika!! Love the paper you used and how you matched the tummy to your background. Very cute!

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika hun,

    You did a fabulous job with this stamp hun. I love the way the gingham and paper coordinates together. Very very sweet hun.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great card !! I have a question about the digistamp..can I use any stamp or only a daisy doodle stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet and cute :o)
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute Monika! Love the bear with his gingham tummy! Lovely colouring and shading too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card Monika. You are so clever. Love how this is coloured and pieced together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so adorable!! lovely card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this girl! Thank you for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my Teddies and you did a marvelous job on this one. The paper piecing is superb!!! Love the little heart!
    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo cute!!! The coloring on that little bear is perfect. Everything looks so cute together. Great job!!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a sweet, sweet card!! I love your combination of both challenges. It's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is totally ADORABLE Monika, that little bear really makes me smile :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Monika,
    Your little bear card is so sweet and so nicely done. TY for leaving a comment on my blog :)
    Lucille K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the brads on the side, and his belly! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you enjoyed this week's play date colours enough to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Nika xx

    Your card is beautiful! You know I'm a big fan of your work and this card shows why! Love it xx

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so cute, I adore the gingham pattern..have a wonderful day!

    enjoy*~*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute design, Monika! Love the pink gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute image and sweet card! Thanks for playing again at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute image, wonderful paper piecing. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just love that big teddy! I just want to hug him! Great job with our color combo--this card is perfect:) Thanks for joining us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet teddy! Love his paper pieced belly.. Thanks for playing again with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I never got around to finishing comments last week because I was away, so apologies this is late, but what a great card for our challenge! Love teddy's tummy! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger