Monday, July 19, 2010

Chocolate Wedding Bell

Hallo all ladies, today we meet again with the challenge on Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge.

We have theme for this time is  Here Comes The Bride

I am happy to use this new sets from Miss Diasy named Simple Elegance

This is my DT card :




I like to used this time all Chocolate color that I have...I imagine that the couple like chocolate very much. From the ribbon till the ribbon flower, from the DP till the color of the Bell all are chocolate (Brown).

This is the closer Photo of my card :



I gave glitter glue in gold for the round thing on the Bell.(I dont know the name in English ...shy :) )


I used this very nice sketch from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp Challenge Blog.




Thanks for looking and I hope you like to joining with us with this challenge.

Love,

G+

12 comments:

  1. Eine sehr, sehr schöne Karte Monika.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Monika. This is a lovely card... unusual colouring but they work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very sweet! lovely color combo, too! wonderful card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are so unique for a card. Love all the brown shades! Beautiful coloring, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monika I told you how much a love this card but the more I see it the more I love it! Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must really love chocolate according to your card and your post!!!! Your coloring on the bells is lovely. and your chocolate card is scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - looks like a great big bowl of chocolate! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmmm for someone who is a chocolate lover this would be scrumptious!!!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger