Thursday, July 15, 2010

Red Cherry card

This Thursday Digi Doodle Shop's Best have another challenge, the theme is using your Scrap.

I love to used this lovely Images from Judy's Shop in Digi Doodle Shop. The name of this images I have taken from Paper Set 1 , Judy has a paper set (Butterfly and Cherry) with a single Cherry Images on this set.

Because we must using our scrap...I used this rest of the CB Swiss Dots paper that I ever used past time. I used also the rest of cherry paper that stay for a long time on my drawer.


This is the closer Photo of my card, I colored the cherry with my Red embossing pen and gave the clear embossing on it and heat it. The leave I colored with my Copic Markers.




I used this nice sketch from CardPatterns:


Because I used Bold and Bright colors also I join the challenge from Pollycraft Monday Challenge too.

I used the Cherry as my main images also this card for the challenge from Simon Says Challenge too, they have theme Let's Get Fruity.

I have no sentiment on my card also this card for the challenge from Aud Sentiments Challenge too with theme No Sentiment.

Thanks for looking and I hope you like to join with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge this week.

Love,

G+

29 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the coloring of the cherries. Pretty take on the sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks adorable Monika!
    Very cute cherries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Monika! wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with this cherry's!!! Love the background cherry's too!!! Very pretty!!!

    Greetings en love,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monika this is so scrummy. I love your embossed cherries. Hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cherry card Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright and bold colors, such a fun summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Monika and wonderful use of scraps! Beautiful background and your colouring and embossing on the cherries looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monika, very cheery card!!!! The doodling around the edge is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab bold and bright card :0)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monika, this looks great and so very yummy all at the same time! Great way to use those scraps! Will have to CASE this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like this card Monica !
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I love the layout and those cherries. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute Monika. Love the nice bright cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your cherry card made me smile so! I like the patterns you made with the tiny squares. Very nice combination! Lovely cherry image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Monika. I'm always drawn to red and this one just grabbed my attention right away.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I lOve this Monika xx Very well made and great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. marvelous card my dear! you have used your scraps very well and I like the little flower hanging down.

    Thanks,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love the reds and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty Monika, I love the LO.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colors you used and those different squares are great!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty card and such a neat layout!
    Thanks for joining Simon Says this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  23. fantastic card Monika ! :-) I love the cherries and the colours and layout are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great card, those cherries look real. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Aud Sentiments this week.
    Love Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger