Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday for cute Alyssa (Daughter from Vanessa)

I have read yesterday from Vanessa Blog that her daughter was turned 2....and I was forget to make a card for her...(I am shy)....but last night I did it...I see this nice sketch from PaperPlay Challenge and just make a quick card for the little Allysa....(I know Vanessa since last year through Hero Arts Flickr and she live also in Germany :) not so much lady in Germany join HA Flickr :) )

This is the sketch I mean from Paper Play Challenge :




This is my card using the sketch above :



I have this cute Images from my secret friend in Indonesia and the bow also..it is a soft embellishment....I love to used it....thanks my 2 dear friends in Indonesia....

This is the close Photo of my card :






Hope Alyssa and her Mama (Vanessa) like my card....I just send it out today....

Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy sunny day.... :)

Love,

G+

9 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I LOVE THIS CARD!! the images is adorable! and the colouring is brilliant!!! Stunning Monika! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Monika! I love the image you used. It's so adorable! I love the bow buttons you added. Great card.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika, just beautiful, bet the lucky recipients will love it. Beautiful colour combo. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay again thsi week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa must be very happy rec eiving your card, Nika.. So lovely. (Btw, who is your secret friend...LOL..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! lovely card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute Monika. Love hte two toned hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Monika! Love the way you colored her hair! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Monika! Great colours and I love the way you coloured the girl's hair! I'm sure Alyssa will love it. Delighted to see you playing along with PaperPlay again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger