Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy July 4th = Cook Up a Card

This card I made for DT card with Cook Up A Card Recipe for July.

Susie as the Owner of the Challenge ask us to make a car using this recipe :


3 ~ Colours { we all chose variations of Red, White and  Blue}
2 ~ Patterned Papers.
1 ~ Boat.

This is my card using the recipe above :



I used the Digi Images from Daisy Doodles named Summer Fun .I colored the red one and the blue one with my Copic Marker. The cloud is stamp from Hero Arts named S5215 CLOUDS. The sentiment also Hero Arts, CL180 Happy greetings.

This is the close Photo of my card :



 I hope you can joining with us in this Month to make a card using the recipe above :)

This card also for a challenge from :

Bildmalarna Challenge : Red, White and Blue celebration

DU2DS Challenge 41 : The great outdoors (this boat also an outdoor activity am I right :) )

Reise The Bar : COLORS OF YOUR FLAG (already finished)

Ooh la la : Simply Summer (already finished)

Stamp Something : Something with the colors of your Flag (already finished)

Frosted Designs : to use Stars and Stripes, and red, white and blue!  (already finished)


Thanks for looking :)



Love,

G+

25 comments:

  1. Monika this is stunning I love your scene hun I will try to join in this one xxx Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a beautiful card again ! I'm still looking in my scraproom for a boat ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Monika

    This is AMAZING!!! All the detail is fantastic and just perfect.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and the perfect digi for our great outdoors challenge. Love your colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute, Monika! love the little sail boat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monika, the card is sooo beautiful! I love your little boat and the Clouds!!!! I have already posted mine) welcome)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Monika! Love the 3-D cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, absolutely beaautiful, gorgeous design and the colour combo really works for your card! I NEED that stamp for background like NOW. Wonder where could one find it - so versatile!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Monika! It is definitely an outdoor card!
    Lai-Yoke

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, Monika! I can almost feel the sea breeze on the sails. I love it! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great 4th of July card, Monika! Really like your design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card Monika!!! Love your coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great boat card.I thought I had a card for Circles and Dots and the Recipe Challenge, but when I started to type the recipe I realized I had 3 patterned papers and 2 boats. So back to the drawing board for the Recipe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card - just right for our American friends,

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great 4th of July card Monika! Love your beautiful sailboat, so festive in your holiday colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic card monika,love the sky background and fab boat and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think your card is enticing!!! I want to be out sailing and I just got off the water!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous! I love the boat and the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute. Love the boat and how you worked in the stars & stripes...perfect!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Card love the boat and stars!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry I have not had chance before now to pay your blog a visit
    Your card is gorgeous Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger