Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Summer

I like this sketch from CAS Tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog.



I also get this cute Images from Stretch N' Bubbles Blog. I join this SNB Creative Chicks Challenge since they give us the first free Digi Images. Now the challenge is already # 5. You can also see this Images named Squiggle Bird on SNB Shop.

This is a card I made using the Freebie from SNB and the nice Sketch above :



I give the chick an Umbrella (Hero Arts stamp) cause the sun shine so much until the chick sweaty. LOL :) (draw the sweat with my white gel pen :) )


I have paper piecing the wing of the chick to put the umbrella :) see this Photo :




I used my OLD collection of my Border punch to make punched the green paper :)

This card also for these challenges :

Oh La La Creations : Simply Summer

Kaboodle Doodles : Celebrate Summer (already finished)

The Creative Cottage Challenge : Summer Surprise (already finished)

Delightful Challenges :All about Summer (already finished)

IRIS : Summer (already finished)

Digital Tuesday Challenge : Summertime (already finished)

SNB Creative Chicks Challenge : the Images

CAS Tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog. : the Sketch



Thanks for looking and hope you have a sunny day, now is in the night in Muenchen and we have a very heavy rainy :(

Love,

G+

22 comments:

  1. Hi Monika
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Love the way you made the wing 3-D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great Monika! super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean and Simple Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL- super cute card Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, Monika! Bei uns war der Regen auch ganz schön heftig und Alyssa hatte Angst vor dem Donner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely bright summer card for our challenge! Thanks for playing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab fun card monika, the chick is great and sure looks hot.thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comments.my real name is nic,lol but i use my nickname on my blog.the image of the palace/mosque is another stamp by whiff of joy.it is from the april store stamp kit 1001 nights.hope this helps.have a fab day.luv coops.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So glad to see you playing along with CAS-tic! Super cute chickee card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card love the image and bright colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cotttage Challenge, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and summery card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cute, Monika! just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Monika! great card and nice paperpiecing too. Love what you did with the umbrella. Hugs Zulma.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card!!! I like the way you have made the wing to hold the little umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a super cute card! Great use of yellow and green, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute.. I really like how you put the umbrella with the chick.. great idea.. :) thanks so much for joining us at SNB CCC :) hugs
    Alison
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com
    -owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your win, this is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your win with this card. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry I have not had chance before now to visit your blog
    Your card is gorgeous and very Summery I love it also very creative
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger